Insulation Contractor Resources
Please select from the link below:
- Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers
- Foam Insulation Manufacturers
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Canadian Urethane Foam Contractors Association (CUFCA) - The Canadian Urethane Foam Contractors Association (CUFCA) specializes in sprayed polyurethane foam insulation. Their goal is to champion the Polyurethane Foam Industry as a whole, while sustaining high industry standards and encouraging ongoing professional development.
- Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association (CIMA) - The Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association is your source for accurate, complete information about the performance and use of cellulose thermal/acoustical insulation.
- Central States Insulation Association (CSIA) - The Central States Insulation Association is a regional branch of the National Insulation Association (NIA).
- Eastern States Insulation Contractors Association (ESICA) - The Eastern States Insulation Contractors Association represents both small and large mechanical, commercial, industrial and asbestos abatement contractors as well as various suppliers and distributors of products and services to the industry.
- High Performance Insulation Professionals - The Blow-In-Blanket Contractors Association organizes, standardizes, and promotes the Blow-In-Blanket System for the benefit of homeowners and their members.
- Insulation Contractors Association of America (ICAA) - The industry's invaluable resource for locating products and services from the industry's top suppliers.
- Insulation Contractors Association of New York City (ICANYC) - The Insulation Contractors Association of New York City takes positive steps to protect the industry against imposition, injustice, and encroachments by other industries by gathering and sharing information of interest and by discouraging unfair methods of competition.
- Midwest Insulation Contractors Association (MICA) - The Midwest Insulation Contractors Association provides you and your firm the opportunity to be part of a professional and dynamic association of commercial and industrial insulation contractors, abatement contractors, associate manufacturer/distributor and material supply firms, and affiliate firms that interact with the insulation industry.
- North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) - The North American Insulation Manufacturers Association is a trade association of North American (United States, Canada and Mexico) manufacturers of fiber glass, rock wool, and slag wool insulation products. NAIMA members manufacture the vast majority of fiber glass, rock and slag wool insulations produced and used in North America.
- North American Insulation Manufacturers Association Canada (NAIMA Canada) - NAIMA Canada is a sister organization to the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) in the United States.
- National Insulation Association (NIA) - The National Insulation Association is a northern Virginia based trade association representing the mechanical and specialty insulation industry.
- Reflective Insulation Manufacturer Association (RIMA) - The Reflective Insulation Manufacturer Association represents reflective insulation and radiant barrier manufacturers and other companies that are active within the industry. RIMA exists to educate the marketplace on the benefits of reflective technologies and to represent member's interests in establishing ASTM standards for testing and installation procedures.
- Southwest Insulation Contractors Association (SWICA) - The Southwest Insulation Contractors Association is comprised of industrial and commercial insulation and asbestos abatement contractors and their product manufacturers, distributors and suppliers throughout the southwestern United States.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA) - The Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance is the voice, educational and technical resource for the spray polyurethane foam industry. SPFA develops tools designed to educate, communicate and influence the construction industry of the positive benefits of SPF roofing, insulation and climate control systems.